maanantai 6. marraskuuta 2006

Vielä kerran Nykii

Kuvia Nykistä myös siellä, täällä ja tuolla.

Juoksijoiden kommentteja (www.runningtimes.com):

Marilson Gomes dos Santos:
Planned to go when I felt good, and I felt good and went.

Paul Tergat:
"I think personally, Gomez, I didn't know. By the time we were coming through 38-39k I realized this was going to happen, and we had to close the gap, but it was too late. I didn't know exactly who he was."

Jelena Prokopchuka:
I planned to keep back, to run with the pack. But today, when I ran 5K, I couldn't understand. Because I ran with the pacemaker, and the other women were behind me. Later on, I was running as I could, and when Tatiana caught me, I decided to run with help.

Lance Armstrong:
The much quoted and highly analyzed cycling champion learned some respect for the marathon. In addition to suffering physically more than he ever has in a race (because he was always at the peak of physical condition for bike races), he's quite uncertain of his flippant early retirement goal of running a marathon per year now. When asked what he'd be able to run if he trained for this like he trained for the Tour, he said that he wasn't the right build, but if he took it seriously, did the mileage, did the diet, he might be able to do 2:25 or so, "But why would I want to do that?" When asked if he'd run this again next year, he replied, "No."

Raastoon kuvagalleria, Great!

Måren kuulumisia.

Tuli hommattua tiketit tuonne.....

Sorvan kylän ladonpolttajakloppien opetukseen mallia.

Ei kommentteja: