tiistai 25. huhtikuuta 2006

K

Yksi Lontoon suurimpia onnistujia on Khalid Khannouchi, joka on kärsinyt viime vuodet jatkuvista vaivoista, kuten niin monet muutkin..

"Running is such a hard sport," Khannouchi said. "You have to train hard to perform. I tried to work hard, but my body was fighting me. I couldn't compete. You can barely count the races I did since 2002. I think I am wasting my time. I think I should just quit and do something (else)."

Ei voi muuta kuin yhtyä edelliseen sillä erolla että itsellä vaivat alkoivat -98.. Ehkä pitäisi tehdä kuten Paula:

"So now I'm giving it the total rest it needs and thinking about setting new targets for when I start back running again. Once again it teaches me that you have to remember and make the most of the good times as we are all always going to have difficult times to test us and make us stronger."

Ei kommentteja: