torstai 19. lokakuuta 2006

Bakken

Norjalaisravuri Marius Bakken tauolle?

"So I have decided to put the focus on this for the schoolyear to come. Right now I have really no plans in terms of the time after that, I will just start to do the detraining now for health reasons as I have been training twice daily for the last 11 years. I have been asked today if this is merely a rest year or what but I would not call it that. It is just a matter of what I wish at the moment but at the same time it is impossible to tell what the future will bring. And it is really not something one has to decide right now :)"

Erikoisen harvoin kilpailevan Bakkenin kauden 2006 kaikki neljä kilpailua:

13:33.45 17 GGala Roma 14 Jul
13:25.69 SB (89) 13r1 KBC Heusden 22 Jul
13:56.84 7h1 EC Göteborg 10 Aug
DNF EC Göteborg 13 Aug

Hellsten ja Wannas Keniassa, vol.1. (www.raasto.com)

Ei kommentteja: